Smoke in the Residence – 2/22/18

February 22, 2018:

At 2038 hours, Long Hill and Trumbull Center responded to Floral Lane for smoke in the residence. TC-1 was first on scene and began to investigate. Upon investigation, Car 1 reported a possible furnace malfunction. Tower 104 arrived and assisted Car 1 with the investigation and metered the residence for toxic gases. Units found approximately 30 PPM of Carbon Monoxide. Crews ventilated the structure and the furnace was shut off. After the residence was free of all hazards, units picked up and returned to service.

Other units on scene:

Long Hill Car-2, Engine-206, and Trumbull PD


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *